GamingMonk Entertainment Pvt Ltd is an esports gaming company based out of New Delhi, India. Launched in 2014, the company currently focuses on esports, gamer community, and gaming media. The online platform was launched with an idea of bringing every gamer in India online and to help them compete, engage and socialize with each other. With a passion and commitment to providing the best gaming experience, GamingMonk strives to create a community for gamers.
Sr. React Native Developer (Exp: 3+)
- Developing mobile applications in React Native / Redux
- Developing new user-facing features using React Native
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across the platform
- Willingness to learn new platforms and adapt as requirements change
- Relevant experience of 1 year in building a mobile application using React Native.
- Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components for mobile and implementing them.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git.
- Redux, AsyncStorage. Hands-on experience on iOS or Android.
- Thorough understanding of React Native development tools
- Experience with API integration and development
- Good communication skills.
Video Editor (Exp: 1+)
- Create gameplay videos, commercials, and other marketing and production-based materials.
- Edit high-end marketing materials in both a supervised and unsupervised capacity.
- Initiate concepts and work within a team to develop the best assets possible.
- Take responsibility for projects and self-produced/direct when necessary, or alternatively work closely with a director to realize a specific vision.
- 1- 2 years of editing experience
- Experience working under tight deadlines and maintaining a positive attitude under pressure is required.
- You are an expert with the right tools, including cameras, lighting, set design, and editing.
- Keen interest and knowledge of video games.
- People skills and the ability to work as part of a team are of utmost importance.
- Ability to take direction when required, while also able to autonomously direct a team to capture specific game footage when necessary.