GamingMonk Entertainment Pvt Ltd is an esports gaming company based out of New Delhi, India. Launched in 2014, the company currently focuses on esports, gamer community, and gaming media. The online platform was launched with an idea of bringing every gamer in India online and to help them compete, engage and socialize with each other. With a passion and commitment to providing the best gaming experience, GamingMonk strives to create a community for gamers.
Tech Lead (Exp: 5+ years)
- Creating a very high performance and scalable implementation for the platform, using the next-generation technologies.
- Identify new technology trends and keep an eye on Customers evolving behavior in GamingMonk.
- Responsible to engage with the management and senior leadership to align the technology roadmap with the broader plans of the company.
- Exceeding customers’ expectations through great experience on web/ mobile and players facing tools.
- Lead, coach and mentor a strong and passionate team of web and mobile engineers and designers.
- Hands-on coding, providing proof-of-concept code, bug fixes and new development libraries to engineering.
- Be engaged in a whole process of a development project (requirements analysis, design, implementation, testing/ verification, deployments, operation/ maintenance).
- Create a high-performance team with periodic reviews and feedback.
- Experience of 5+ years in tech development as well as managing a tech team.
- Good knowledge of Database - MySQL & MongoDB.
- Should be technically capable, an excellent communicator, and possesses the desire to improve processes.
- Highly analytical, technically proficient, and able to learn new tools and software quickly.
- Loves to work in a start-up environment, learns quickly and takes responsibility.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
React Native Developer (Exp: 1+ years)
- Developing business applications in React Native / Redux
- Developing new user-facing features using React Native
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across the platform
- Willingness to learn new platforms and adapt as requirements change
- Relevant experience of 1 year in building a mobile application using React Native.
- Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components for mobile and implementing them.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git.
- Redux, AsyncStorage. Hands-on experience on iOS or Android.
- Thorough understanding of React Native development tools.
- Experience with API integration and development.
- Good communication skills.
Senior Sales Manager (Exp: 5+)
- Locate and close business relationships and sponsorship deals.
- Screen potential deals by analyzing market trends and realize opportunities through perseverance.Develop strategies by studying the integration of new partnership/venture with company.
- strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- 5+ year of sponsorship sales experience.
- A plethora of contacts from the gaming, esports and entertainment industry. Endemic and non-endemic brands.
- Previous experience in the gaming industry.
- Motivated to add value to organization and partners.
- Flexible to travel for deals.
- Passionate about executing a deal. Ready to deliver on tight deadlines, and work off-hours to close deals.
- Derived by ROI. Long term and short term deals to be realized into ROI. Metrics person.
- Prior experience in the gaming and esports industry.
- Extensive network covering gaming, esports, media, and technology.
- Takes initiatives to grow the business.
- Ability to manage and nurture business partnerships.
- Team player. Collaborate across the team, and execute projects timely.
- Should have a strategic mindset, and ability to evolve with the business.
Cutomer Service Executive (Exp: 1+)
- Handling customer support chat via intercom
- Cordinating with operations team regarding cutomer queries.
- Make sure all the chats are answered / tickets are solved before the day ends
- Creating a report at the end of the day regarding all the queries.
- Notifying the users about the tournaments / updates via push notification.
- Follow up with customers.
- Flexiable with the working schedule; maybe excepted to work weekends, holidays and events.
- Ability to think through a business both strategically and operationally.
- Strong interpersonal, time management, and problem-solving skillls.
- 0 - 1 year of experience in providing customer services.