12th Oct, 10:00 pm
Rs. 10,000 Monthly
How to Convey Lobby info to opponent ?
- You can use the comments option on the update score page to convey lobby info to opponent.
- Alternatively you can use the website chat post login to communicate with opponent directly
Private Match Create/Join Procedure
- Host can be determined mutually.
- Host selects “Play Online” ⇒ select “Create Private Match”.
- Make sure “Joinable By” option is set to “Name/Password”.
- Host creates a Name & Password for players to enter.
- The opposing player selects “Play Online” ⇒ select “Join Private Match”.
- Players enter the Name & Password communicated by the host through website chat / Update score page comments section.
- All players must be in the private match lobby before selecting teams.
- The host can choose the starting side or by mutual agreement.
- The match will then begin.
- After a Private Match has been created, only the participants and GamingMonk Staff members may be invited/join. If an ineligible player joins a Game, the Game must be ended. If a Player is found to have invited an ineligible Player to a Game, they will Forfeit the Game.
- Private matches must be created using a Room Name and Password.
- If a player lags out during the first 60 second, the game should be ended and restarted.
Multiple lag outs must be reported to an admin
- If a player pauses a game, a reason must be provided. Total pause time for any team may not exceed 5 minutes.
- If the map results in a tie the match will automatically go into overtime. Once in overtime the first player to score a goal wins that map.
- Any form of cheating, glitching, abusing in-game mechanics, or unsportsmanlike behavior may result in a Forfeit of a Game, Match, or Ban from future GamingMonk events.
- Punishable unsportsmanlike behavior includes, but is not limited to, excessive use of foul or degrading language. In addition, breaking any rule may result in a Forfeit of a Round/Game, Forfeit of a Match, or Ban from future GamingMonk events.
- GamingMonk reserves the right to broadcast any Match. If GamingMonk chooses to broadcast a Match, GamingMonk Staff members must be allowed into each Game. If GamingMonk Staff members are unable to connect to a Host, all other hosting options may be explored until a suitable Host is found.
- Third party communication is allowed for this tournament. (i.e skype, TeamSpeak, Discord, Website chat etc.). However, players must be able to communicate with any staff member that joins the lobby.
- The Host is the Player who must create the Game’s Private Match and ensure that the proper Settings and Map are used.
- The default server region for this tournament is Asia/SE-Mainland.
- We highly suggest that players check their ping to the server for the match before beginning regulation play.
- If a player’s connection to the Host becomes unreasonable during a game, the Game must still be played. After each Game, either player may request that host restart net.
- Rematches will be be allowed subjective to admin decision
- If during a match the game becomes exceptionally laggy, resulting in an unplayable scenario the game can be restarted with the approval of the GamingMonk Admin Staff.
- A re-host can only be played with prior admin approval. To contact an admin from the GamingMonk staff, click on the chat button on the bottom right corner of the screen and receive approval or contact us via discord or facebook.
- In a re-hosted game each participant must choose the same vehicle as they picked at the start of the the original match. Disconnects and lag issues will only qualify for a re-host if the issue occurs the within the first 30 seconds of the game, any goals scored will be carried forward
- Both players must report the Match results within 5 minutes of its completion.
- The report score function will only display 15 minutes after the designated start time of the fixture.
- Both players must enter the result.
- If both players enter the result differently, a member of the Admin Team will be notified of the discrepancy and will intervene.
- Players found to be deliberately mis entering results may face disciplinary action from the Admin Team.
- If a Match is not played, and neither players reports a No Show, both players will be removed after 15 minutes.
Cheating disputes / support.
- With your camera or phone, take a video or picture of the stats screen, send the evidence to the admin dealing with your issue in private message. Video evidence is preferred over picture although both are taken.
- If a Screenshot(s) or Video(s) is needed in order to resolve a dispute, you must clearly state what the issue is, the time in the video in which the issue occurred, and/or what the GamingMonk Staff member should be looking at in the Screenshot/Video.
For all cheating claims, the burden of proof is on the accuser.
- Decision taken by GamingMonk admins will be final and binding.
How to Play?
- Room Name: "To be Decided by the Players Mutually"
- Password: "To be Decided by Players Mutually"
- Arena - "DFH Stadium" (can be changed if both parties have a mutual agreement)
- Gamemode: SOCCAR
- Mutator Settings:Default
- Players - 1v1
- Bot Difficulty - No Bots
- Region - ASIA/SE-MAINLAND.
- Match Time: 5 Minutes.
- All additional options must be set to default.
PRIZE POOL BREAKUP
|Standings||Cash Prize||Pro Points|