Decisions taken by the GamingMonk Admin team will be final and binding and will not be reversed under any circumstances.
Violation of any of the rules mentioned below will be eligible for a DQ. The admin team will determine if a DQ will be levied or not.
- Players will coordinate with each other and queue up for a Duos game
- Server Region:Asia
- Matchmaking will be public scrims you are not to queue up in any Duos based LTM (limited time mode)
- Sabotaging your opponent’s match is not allowed
- Sabotaging includes-Breaking opponent’s builds, or interfering in their fights.
- We do not penalize 3rd partying. But for the sake of fair competition we urge all participants not to 3rd party your opponent’s fights.
- A match is considered concluded once both players have died.
Winning criteria :
- The player with highest kills will be declared the winner
- The player who remained alive the longest shall win
- If survival time is also tied the player with overall higher damage to the players will be declared the winner
- If both players survive to the end of the round, the player who achieved the final kill shall be declared as the winner.
- Recording of gameplay is mandatory
- In case gameplay is not recorded, you can go to replay mode in game and provide the appropriate proofs for any rule violations.
- But in game screenshots of the kills and damage done to players is prefered to settle any disputes.
How to Play?
How To play:
1) Invite your opponent to your game lobby.
How to invite:
- Look for the top right corner of the the screen
- Alongside the vbucks counter you would see add friends tab
- Add your opponent with their ingame username
- After the opponent accepts your friend request invite him to the lobby
- Once both players have joined queue up in duos and play the match.
3) Play as you normally would. Working with your opponent is permitted, griefing them is not.
4) After both players die the one with the most kills wins the match.
5) You are not allowed to leave the match until both players are eliminated
PRIZE POOL BREAKUP
|Standings||Cash Prize||Pro Points|