Tournament Format: 1v1
How To play:
1) Invite your opponent to your game lobby.
How to invite:
- Look for the top right corner of the the screen
- Alongside the vbucks counter you would see add friends tab
- Add your opponent with their ingame username
- After the opponent accepts your friend request invite him to the lobby
- Once all players have joined queue up in DUOS and play the match.
- Keeping in mind current season, the format will be “Fortnitemares Duos”.
3) Play as you normally would. Working with your opponent(s) is permitted, griefing them is not.
4) After all players die the one with the most kills wins the match.
5) You are not allowed to leave the match until both are eliminated.
6)Please keep screenshots of the final score handy by updating them in the update Score tab.
- Players will coordinate with each other and queue up for a DUOS game
- Server Region:Asia
- Matchmaking will be public scrims you are not to queue up in any duos based LTM (limited time mode)
- Sabotaging your opponent’s match is not allowed
- Sabotaging includes-Breaking opponent’s builds, or interfering in their fights.
- 3rd partying your opponent’s fight is not penalized. But for the sake of fair competition we request not to 3rd party your opponent’s fights.
- A match is considered concluded once both players have died.
Winning criteria :
- The player with highest kills will be declared the winner
- The player who remained alive the longest shall win
- If survival time is also tied the player with overall higher damage to the server players will be declared the winner
- If both survive to the end of the round, the player who achieved the final kill shall win the map.
- Recording of gameplay is mandatory
- In case gameplay is not recorded, you can go to replay mode in game and provide the appropriate proofs for any rule violations.