Please read the rules and faqs below carefully before enrolling or playing a tournament. All penalties in the tournament will lead to disqualification. Admin is at full discretion to avoid delays and maintain discipline.
- In case of a draw. You must play golden goal.
- You must play your opponent through the online friendlies mode.
- Add your opponent as a friend and message them via PSN
- Go to Online -Online Friendlies - New Friendly Season
- Only tactical defense is allowed.
- It is forbidden to use custom formations, only the standard formations are allowed to use. So don't use the square button to change the position of players.(When your opponent has a custom formation, make a screenshot and send it in the chat to the Admin. Your opponent gets a warning, and you will play a rematch. When a player plays with a custom formation for the second time, he/she will be disqualified.)
- It is allowed to play with club - and national teams.
- The following settings must be used:
- Half Length: 6 Minutes
- Controls: Any
- Game Speed: Normal
- Squad Type: Online
- If there is any Latency issue:
- In the case when the game kicks you out of the match and gives someone the win, Then please inform the admin about the issue and admin’s decision would be the the final decision.
- If the latency issue results in game lag then the match still has to be played( We expect you to use a wifi connection when playing in the tournament)
- Who’s my opponent?
- Go on tournaments>choose the tournament you have registered for>Click on fixtures>Use pop out fixtures to open fixtures in a new tab.(here you will be able to see the round number match number and also round start and end times).
- How to contact my opponent if he is not responding to the PSN request?
- You can talk to your opponent on the update score tab.Use this link https://gamingmonk.com/player/update_player_score(Update score tab can also be accessed by clicking on your username>then clicking on update score)
- My opponent isn’t responding, what do I do?
- If your opponent doesn’t reply within 15 mins of commencement of the any round, report it to the admin on Discord/Website Chat(https://discord.gg/8dgMxvx). At round end also, if the opponent has not joined the server or responded on any of the platforms, you can proceed to give yourself the win(1-0 in your favor)
- Chat Support (DISCORD)
- How do I update my scores?
- Go to the website > Go to your profile > Click update score on the top right corner and enter your scores or visit the link https://gamingmonk.com/player/update_player_score
- For any issues with your scores, reach out to the admin on chat support
- My opponent has uploaded the wrong score?
- Reach out to the admin or support team either on discord or Facebook to correct the score immediately. Please keep any of the proof of score (Screenshot or Video) ready to be shared with the admins. They will require the same to correct the score. Any wrong input of the score will be penalised by disqualification from the tournament.
CHAT SUPPORT-https://discord.gg/8dgMxvx (discord link)
Players are expected to compete in a professional manner. Throwing a match, halting play without cause, or showing a flagrant lack of effort will be construed as a violation of player conduct and will result in match forfeit and disqualification from the tournament.Players are expected to obey all decisions made by the admin.
How to Play?
How to play this tournament?
- As soon as the fixtures are generated, please visit the fixtures tab under your joined tournament & look for your name.
- Find your opponent on the fixtures tab. You can look for the same in update score tab in your profile tab or fixtures page.
- You can reach out to us on our Discord channel, or Website chat ( Please note do not message us on facebook chat, no admins would entertain your chats there)
- Once you are allotted an opponent on the fixtures, you will be able to see their game ID in the update score tab
- Add your opponent as a friend on the platform (PS4), and wait for them to accept your friend request
- Once they’ve accepted the friend request, any one of you can invite the other for an online friendly match.
- Set the rules as stated below for the online friendlies and invite your opponent.
- Once your opponent has joined, start the match.
- After the match, please update your scores here in the update score tab or use the link https://gamingmonk.com/player/update_player_score
- Once the match score is updated, you can follow these steps again to find your next opponent and play remaining matches
PRIZE POOL BREAKUP
|Standings||Cash Prize||Pro Points|