Decisions taken by the GamingMonk Admin team will be final and binding and will not be reversed under any circumstances.
Violation of any of the rules mentioned below will be eligible for a DQ. The admin team will determine if a DQ will be levied or not.
Game Rules and settings to be followed as below:
- Server Info: Provided by GamingMonk once fixtures have been created.
- Best of one
- Game Mode: 1vs1
- Map: aim_map
- Round Time: One minute and 45 seconds
- Freeze Time: 0 seconds
- Max Rounds: 30 (Sides will switch after 15 rounds)
- Weapons: Those available on the map.
- Armor: Kevlar only
- AWP is BANNED
- All players are required to install Easy Anti Cheat Client first.
How to Download EAC Client?
- EAC Client can be downloaded here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/282660/Easy_eSports/
How to Join the server ?
- Start Steam first
- Start the EAC Client
- After the Client prompts you to start the game, start CS:GO
- Connect to the Server using the info provided on update score page.
How to Play?
How to play this tournament?
- As soon as the fixtures are generated, please visit the fixtures tab under your joined tournament & look for your name.
- Find your opponent on the fixtures tab. You can look for the same in update score tab in your profile tab or fixtures page.
- Join our CS:GO discord channel for dedicated game support.
- Once you are allotted an opponent on the fixtures, you will be able to see server info and password in the update score tab or https://gmonk.in/score
- Join the server by clicking on “Join Match” button, on the update score tab. You can also join the server by using the in-game Console by copying the following code
- Once you’ve joined the match, you will have to wait for your opponent in warm-up stage
- Once your opponent has joined, you can type “!ready” in the chat to set yourself as ready for the match. Any delays in readying up for match will lead to disqualification
- Once both players are ready, the match will automatically start after a countdown. Start playing !
- After the match, please update your scores here in the update score tab or use the link http://gmonk.in/score
- Once the match score is updated, you can follow these steps again to find your next opponent and play remaining matches
My opponent hasn’t joined the server yet, what do I do?
Wait for 15 mins after the round start time. If the opponent does not join the server, report the concern to the admin & wait for a resolution. If no resolution if given till round time ends, you can give yourself a win in case opponent has still not joined the server.
I haven’t been allotted a server, I’m in round 1, what can I do?
Please wait as you will be allotted the server as per availability of the servers. Reach out to the admin in case of delays in allotment of the servers.
I’m getting a Map Error; how can I fix this?
- Search for aim_map files in your steam folder and delete all files with name
- Open CSGO
- Paste these commands one by one in console
- sv_allowdownload 1
- sv_allowupload 1
- Try connecting again via Join Match button or connect command.
Who’s my opponent?
Refer to the fixtures on gamingmonk.com > Select your tournament > Fixtures or http://gmonk.in/score
My opponent isn’t responding, what do I do?
If your opponent doesn’t reply within 15 mins of commencement of the any round, report it to the admin on Facebook/Discord. At round end also, if the opponent has not joined the server or responded on any of the platforms, you can proceed to give yourself the win.
How do I update my scores?
Go to the website > Go to your profile > Click update score on the top right corner and enter your scores or visit the link https://gamingmonk.com/player/update_player_score
For any issues with your scores, reach out to the admin on discord.
My opponent has uploaded the wrong score ?
Reach out to the admin or support team either on discord or Facebook to correct the score immediately. Please keep any of the proof of score (Screenshot or Video) ready to be shared with the admins. They will require the same to correct the score. Any wrong input of the score will be penalised by disqualification from the tournament.
My opponent is using a cheat or an unfair method to win ?
Report the case to the admin and present your case with a proof (Screenshot or Video). If the opponent is found guilty, they will be disqualified from the tournament, and you will be given the win
Players are expected to compete in a professional manner. Throwing a match, halting play without cause, or showing a flagrant lack of effort will be construed as a violation of player conduct and will result in match forfeit and disqualification from the tournament.
PRIZE POOL BREAKUP
|Standings||Cash Prize||Pro Points|