Custom Tournament Info
- The Tournament shall be Password Protected
- GamingMonk Custom tournaments shall be titled “GamingMonk Custom Tournament”
- The Info regarding the custom tournament shall be shared 1 hour prior to the tournament start time via SMS.
- All the participants will have one hour to join the tournament after the info has been provided.
- Participants who do not join the “In-Game” tournament on time shall be treated as a no-show and shall forfeit the tournament.
How to join the Custom Tournament
- On the home screen of the app there will be a section called "Events" on the bottom right.
- Scroll down to "Tournaments" & Click on "Join Tournament"
- Search for the tournament with the name and password sent via SMS & click join now
- The tournament will start once the preparation time is over
Assigned Tournament is full
- In case the assigned tournament is full, the players need to contact the GamingMonk Admins immediately regarding the same.
Decks & Cards
- Players can use any cards they wish in their deck.
- Players can change their decks in between battles.
Note: Do not leak the password as we wont be able to kick any randoms who join in.
Also take a screenshot of your position once the tournament is over.