Please read the rules and FAQs below carefully before enrolling or playing a tournament. All penalties in the tournament will lead to disqualification. Admin is at full discretion to avoid delays and maintain discipline.
Game Rules and settings:
- Game Mode : 1v1 Solo Battle
- Format : Custom Match
- Match time: 10 Minutes
- Rest of the game settings will be default.
- Skills/ talents allowed: Sprint, Execute, Punish.
- In case the match has crossed the 10 minute deadline and none of the players have been able destroy the enemy’s towers, the player with more kills shall be the winner.
- If KILLS+TOWER scores are tied after 10 minutes, a 5 minute overtime will be played in a fresh game, the player who draws first blood in OT will win.
Important: Players are required to record their matches and take appropriate screenshots of the game session and should submit the needed proofs to the admins as required. Any disputes with inadequate proofs will not be entertained.
Top seeded player of every fixture shall create a lobby & invite his opponent for a match.
How to create a lobby
MAIN MENU → CASUAL MATCH → CUSTOM MATCH → SOLO BATTLE → LOBBY
How to send friend requests
MAIN MENU → GO TO FRIEND’S OPTION AT THE TOP OF SCREEN → ENTER PLAYER’S NAME → SEND REQUEST
How to accept friend requests
MAIN MENU → GO TO FRIENDS OPTION AT THE TOP OF SCREEN → REQUESTS → ACCEPT REQUEST