Decisions taken by the GamingMonk Admin team will be final and binding and will not be reversed under any circumstances.
Violation of any of the rules mentioned below will be eligible for a DQ. The admin team will determine if a DQ will be levied or not.
- Server : Custom Match Lobby ID and password will be provided 15 mins prior to match start time via Email, SMS & shall also be displayed on update score page.
- Qualifier Format: Single Match (Classic)
- Emulator is Not allowed any player found using emulator will forfeit the tournament and will be banned from all future tournaments.
- Best of one Game.
- Maps : Erangel/Sanhok (SEA Solo TPP)
- All players are expected to have read and accepted the rules
- Tournament admins has the last decision on any problem that may occur.
- Teaming is Not allowed If anyone found teaming in the solo tournament will result in ban.
Points will be awarded as per below standings for each match:
1st - 300
2nd - 225
3rd - 190
4th - 165
5th - 145
6th - 130
7th - 115
8th - 100
9th - 85
10th - 70
11th - 12th - 60
13th - 15th - 50
16th - 20th - 40
For every kill, a player will be awarded bonus 10 points.
How to Play?
How to Join the custom Match lobby?
- Hover below the “Start” button on the upper left corner of your screen (where game mode and server region is set).
- Then click on the bottom option that says “Room.”
- This will let you view a list of custom matches.
- Search for the match lobby with given lobby ID & enter the password to join.
How to play this tournament?
- As soon as the fixtures Group are generated, please visit the fixtures tab under your joined tournament & look for your name & group.
- Join our PUBG Mobile Support discord channel for dedicated game support.
- The players have 15 minutes from the scheduled match start time to show-up and be ready in the lobby.
- Failure to do so will result in a forfeit and the match shall progress.
- Any issues should be reported directly in the discord channel to the admin.
- We highly suggest that players check their connection for the match before joining the lobby.
- Rematch will not take place for any disconnections whatsoever.
- If a player’s connection to the server becomes unreasonable during a game (lag spikes), the Game must be played.
- If any player disconnects during the match they forfeit the game unless they are able to reconnect back to the session.
How do I get the custom Match Info?
Custom Match Name and password will be provided 15 mins prior to match start time via Email / SMS & will also be displayed on your update score page.
PRIZE POOL BREAKUP
|Standings||Cash Prize||Pro Points|