- Download the game here
Who is my opponent?
Refer to the fixtures on gamingmonk.com > Select your tournament > Fixtures.or gmonk.in/score
My opponent is not responding, what do I do?
If your opponent does not reply within 15 mins of commencement of the any round, report it to the admin on Facebook/Discord. At round end also, if the opponent has not joined the match or responded on any of the platforms, you can proceed to give yourself the win.
How do I update my scores?
Go to the website > Go to your profile > Click update score on the top right corner and enter your scores or visit the link https://gamingmonk.com/player/update_player_score
For any issues with your scores, reach out to the admin on chat support
My opponent has uploaded the wrong score?
Reach out to the admin or support team either on discord or Facebook to correct the score immediately. Please keep any of the proof of score (Screenshot or Video) ready to be shared with the admins. They will require the same to correct the score. Any wrong input of the score will be penalised by disqualification from the tournament.
My opponent is using a cheat or an unfair method to win?
Report the case to the admin and present your case with a proof (Screenshot or Video). If the opponent is found guilty, they will be disqualified from the tournament, and you will be given the win
Players are expected to compete in a professional manner. Throwing a match, halting play without cause, or showing a flagrant lack of effort will be construed as a violation of player conduct and will result in match forfeit and disqualification from the tournament.
How to Play?
Custom Tournament Info
- The Tournament shall be Password Protected
- GamingMonk Custom tournaments shall be titled “GamingMonk Custom Tournament”
- The Info regarding the custom tournament shall be shared 1 hour prior to the tournament start time via SMS.
- All the participants will have one hour to join the tournament after the info has been provided.
- Participants who do not join the “In-Game” tournament on time shall be treated as a no-show and shall forfeit the tournament.
How to join the Custom Tournament
- On the home screen of the app there will be a section called "Events" on the bottom right.
- Scroll down to "Tournaments" & Click on "Join Tournament"
- Search for the tournament with the name and password sent via SMS & click join now
- The tournament will start once the preparation time is over
Assigned Tournament is full
- In case the assigned tournament is full, the players need to contact the GamingMonk Admins immediately regarding the same.
Decks & Cards
- Players can use any cards they wish in their deck.
- Players can change their decks in between battles.
Note: Do not leak the password as we wont be able to kick any randoms who join in.
Also take a screenshot of your position once the tournament is over.
PRIZE POOL BREAKUP
|Standings||Cash Prize||Pro Points|