Arena of Valor
Decisions taken by the GamingMonk Admin team will be final and binding and will not be reversed under any circumstances.
Violation of any of the rules mentioned below will be eligible for a DQ. The admin team will determine if a DQ will be levied or not.
Game Rules and settings:
- Game Mode : 1v1 Solo Battle
- Format : Custom Match
- Match time: 10 Minutes
- Rest of the game settings will be default.
- Skills/ talents allowed: All
- In case the match has crossed the 10 minute deadline and none of the players have been able destroy the enemy’s towers, the player with more kills shall be the winner.
- If KILLS+TOWER scores are tied after 10 minutes, a 5 minute overtime will be played in a fresh game, the player who draws first blood in OT will win.
Important: Players are required to record their matches and take appropriate screenshots of the game session and should submit the needed proofs to the admins as required.
Any disputes with inadequate proofs will not be entertained.
Top seeded player of every fixture shall create a lobby & invite his opponent for a match.
How to create a lobby
MAIN MENU → CASUAL MATCH → CUSTOM MATCH → SOLO BATTLE → LOBBY
How to send friend requests
MAIN MENU → GO TO FRIEND’S OPTION AT THE TOP OF SCREEN → ENTER PLAYER’S NAME → SEND REQUEST
How to accept friend requests
MAIN MENU → GO TO FRIENDS OPTION AT THE TOP OF SCREEN → REQUESTS → ACCEPT REQUEST
How to Play?
Who’s my opponent?
- Go on tournaments>choose the tournament you have registered for>Click on fixtures>Use pop out fixtures to open fixtures in a new tab.(here you will be able to see the round number match number and also round start and end times).
- You can talk to your opponent on the update score tab.
Use this link: https://gamingmonk.com/player/update_player_score
(Update score tab can also be accessed by clicking on your username>then clicking on update score)
My opponent isn’t responding, what do I do?
- If your opponent doesn’t reply within 15 mins of commencement of the any round, report it to the admin on Website Chat.
- At round end also, if the opponent has not joined the server or responded on any of the platforms, you can proceed to give yourself the win(1-0 in your favor)
- Chat Support (facebook)
How do I update my scores?
- Go to the website > Go to your profile > Click update score on the top right corner and enter your scores or visit the link https://gamingmonk.com/player/update_player_score
- For any issues with your scores, reach out to the admin on chat support
My opponent has uploaded the wrong score?
- Reach out to the admin or support team either Facebook to correct the score immediately.
- Please keep any of the proof of score (Screenshot or Video) ready to be shared with the admins. They will require the same to correct the score.
- Any wrong input of the score will be penalised by disqualification from the tournament.
PRIZE POOL BREAKUP
|Standings||Cash Prize||Pro Points|