Registration start at 26th Jun, 10pm
Please read the rules and faqs below carefully before enrolling or playing a tournament. All penalties in the tournament will lead to disqualification. Admin is at full discretion to avoid delays and maintain discipline.
- You must play your opponent through the online friendlies mode.
- Add your opponent as a friend and message them via PSN
- Go to Online - Friendlies - New Friendly Season
- The following settings must be used:
- Half Length: 6 Minutes
- Controls: Any
- Game Speed: Normal
- Squad Type: Online
How to Play?
How to play this tournament?
- As soon as the fixtures are generated, please visit the fixtures tab under your joined tournament & look for your name.
- Find your opponent on the fixtures tab. You can look for the same in update score tab in your profile tab or fixtures page.
- You can reach out to us on our Facebook support chat for any questions
- Once you are allotted an opponent on the fixtures, you will be able to see their game ID in the update score tab
- Add your opponent as a friend on the platform (PS4/XBOX/PC), and wait for them to accept your friend request
- Once they’ve accepted the friend request, any one of you can invite the other for an online friendly match.
- Set the rules as stated above for the online friendlies and invite your opponent.
- Once your opponent has joined, start the match.
- After the match, please update your scores here in the update score tab or use the link https://gmonk.in/score
- Once the match score is updated, you can follow these steps again to find your next opponent and play remaining matches
I’m not able to connect to my opponent, There’s an invite issue?
- Check for new updates to the game by clicking option on the main menu of the platform
- Check for new updated to the squads inside the FIFA game
- Go to settings inside the FIFA game and reset your squads
- Download updated squads from the FIFA server
- Try to invite your opponent now
- If the problem still persists, contact admin on Facebook chat support
Who’s my opponent?
Refer to the fixtures on gamingmonk.com > Select your tournament > Fixtures or http://gmonk.in/score
My opponent isn’t responding, what do I do?
If your opponent doesn’t reply within 15 mins of commencement of the any round, report it to the admin on Facebook/Discord. At round end also, if the opponent has not joined the server or responded on any of the platforms, you can proceed to give yourself the win.
How do I update my scores?
Go to the website > Go to your profile > Click update score on the top right corner and enter your scores or visit the link https://gamingmonk.com/player/update_player_score
For any issues with your scores, reach out to the admin on chat support
My opponent has uploaded the wrong score?
Reach out to the admin or support team either on discord or Facebook to correct the score immediately. Please keep any of the proof of score (Screenshot or Video) ready to be shared with the admins. They will require the same to correct the score. Any wrong input of the score will be penalised by disqualification from the tournament.
My opponent is using a cheat or an unfair method to win?
Report the case to the admin and present your case with a proof (Screenshot or Video). If the opponent is found guilty, they will be disqualified from the tournament, and you will be given the win
Players are expected to compete in a professional manner. Throwing a match, halting play without cause, or showing a flagrant lack of effort will be construed as a violation of player conduct and will result in match forfeit and disqualification from the tournament.
PRIZE POOL BREAKUP
|Standings||Cash Prize||Pro Points|