Decisions taken by the GamingMonk Admin team will be final and binding and will not be reversed under any circumstances.
Violation of any of the rules mentioned below will be eligible for a DQ. The admin team will determine if a DQ will be levied or not.
Choice of MAP will be determined using the Map Veto system embedded in the server and the qualifiers will be played as BO1.
What is EAC?
Easy Anti-Cheat (EAC) is a holistic anti–cheat service which uses cutting edge hybrid technology to counter hacking and cheating in multiplayer PC games.
- Every player is needed to run EAC before connecting to GamingMonk servers.
How to Download EAC Client?
- EAC Client can be downloaded here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/282660/Easy_eSports
How to Join the server ?
- Start Steam first
- Start the EAC Client
- After the Client prompts you to start the game, start CS:GO
- Connect to the Server using the info provided on update score page.
Admin support: Facebook on the GamingMonk Page
- Servers will be provided by GamingMonk.
- Both Teams need to join the server and test their Ping and other issues before starting the match and can request a server change if needed.
- No queries/issues will be entertained regarding Ping/Latency or Lag once the match has been started.
- If the server crashes when the match is in progress then the match will continue from the same Round after the server is fixed or on a new server provided by the Admins.
- Match parameters for a restarted game will be determined by the Admins.
EXPLOITS & HACKS:
- Use of Map Bugs and Exploits are not allowed.
- Use of any form Hacks/Cheating Softwares & Scripts are not allowed.
- Use of unfair boosts to gain an advantage over your opponents is not allowed.
- A match will start when both teams are ready to play with their registered members on the server.
- If one player in a team is missing, that team can play with the present members .
- The opposing team is free to decide if they want to play with all members from their team or bench one of their player as a professional courtesy.
- Coaching/Spectating is not allowed.
- All players must use the same Clan Tag as registered on our portal.
- Each team will be given 2 Tactical Timeouts and 1 Technical Timeout on both the sides.
- In total, each team will have 4 Tactical Timeouts and 2 Technical Timeout for a match.
- Tactical Timeouts are of 60 seconds whereas Technical Timeout are taken by a team when they are facing an issue or some Technical difficulty and they have to contact the Admin for the same.
- Every player needs to record in-game/match demo for every game they play and report it to the Admins or the opponent team when asked for.
- If any player is unable to present the match demo to the Admins or the other team, the final decision on such an issue would rest upon the Admins.