Top 5 alternatives to PUBG Mobile
There’s no denying that PUBG Mobile is one of the most popular games in India currently. But if one is to trust the rumours floating around on the internet, a PUBG ban in India may be imminent. This has left many loyal PUBG gamers with a dark cloud looming over their heads. If you’re one of these people, don’t worry because we’ve got you covered with our list of the Top 5 alternatives to PUBG Mobile. These games offer you an experience similar to PUBG and are available across a wide variety of platforms.
And hey, we host tournaments of a couple of games from this list too so be sure to check out our Tournaments page!
Let’s get started:-
- Call of Duty: Mobile – Admit it, you knew this was gonna be here. Ever since Activision published the acclaimed first-person shooter on Android and iOS, it seems that the only way for COD Mobile has been up. Since its launch in October last year, COD Mobile has racked up huge amounts of loyal fans with some even calling it the best battle royale game on Mobile. With a wide variety of operators to choose from, fluid game movement, a satisfying kill mechanism, and beautiful graphics Call of Duty: Mobile has certainly raised the bar for battle royale games.
Platforms: Android and iOS
- Garena Free Fire – This PUBG-esque game was actually released before PUBG Mobile and laid the groundwork for battle royale games on mobiles. With an extremely fun gameplay system supported by regular updates from Garena, Free Fire provides players with a thoroughly enjoyable experience. Also, there isn’t a lot of difference between PUBG Mobile and Free Fire and you should feel at home when trying it out.
Platforms: Android and iOS
- Rules of Survival – This 300 player battle royal game by NetEase Games has been in beta access since November 2017. This game is probably the most akin to PUBG among other games mentioned on the list but nonetheless, Rules of Survival is an incredibly chaotic and intense battle royale game with a very wide variety of weapons, equipment, and game modes to choose from. Definitely worth checking out.
Platforms: Android, iOS, Microsoft Windows, and Mac OS
- Creative Destruction – They say imitation is the best form of flattery, and Creative destruction has managed to flatter Fortnite unlike any other. With cartoony graphics, colorful visuals, a building mechanism, and responsive controls Creative Destruction is THE game for those of us who want to play Fortnite but also don’t want to play Fortnite. So grab a friend or two and jump into the arena.
Platforms: Android, iOS, and Microsoft Windows
- Knives Out – No, not the movie. Knives Out is a battle royale game developed and published by NetEase Games which is rapidly climbing up the charts in downloads and player base, especially in Asia. in 2018 Knives Out made more money than both Fortnite and PUBG which is largely credited to its intense gameplay and PUBG like feel. This is a game you must check out if you’re a fan of the battle royale genre.
Platforms: Android, iOS, PlayStation 4(Japan only), Nintendo Switch, and Microsoft Windows