Sanhok Map Comes To PUBG Mobile in Update 0.8.0
The Sanhok map was released on the Xbox One recently, but mobile players are still waiting to get their hands on the new map. The beta for PUBG Mobile update 0.8.0 has been live for about a week now, and it introduces quite a few new features. Here’s what you can expect from the new update:
- Sanhok Map: A new 4 x 4 sq km map featuring the forests of South East Asia. Even though the map is considerably smaller than both the Erangel and Miramar maps, it’ll surely make room for some chaotic 100 player battle royale action.
- QBZ-95: The QBZ is a new assault rifle that makes use of 5.56 mm rounds, replacing the SCAR-L.
- Vehicles: The Sanhok map will also add two new vehicles, the UAZ and a muscle car, both of which are already live in the beta version.
There’s a few more changes you can expect, as listed:
- New throwables- apples. Players will be given apples they can throw at other players before the round starts.
- Customizable crosshairs for weapons.
- Graphics improvements.
- FPP while driving.
- Players will be able to select the amount of ammo they pick up in the settings.
Looking for more news? Click here to catch up with the latest in the world of videogames and eSports and while you’re at it, why not become a member of the GamingMonk community to partake in discussions, tournaments and so much more.