How to Effectively Use Health Boosters, Blue Circles and Muzzle Attachments in PUBG Mobile
PUBG Mobile has some very fine-tuned gameplay mechanics and elements, and while a lot of people are playing the game, it’s possible they might not know about them or it’s something to which they haven’t paid a lot of attention. That’s why today we’re going to tell you in detail about some of the lesser known items and gameplay elements in PUBG mobile, namely the health boosters, the blue zone and the attachments for the muzzle.
PUBG Mobile has three types of health boosters(Not Health Restorers like Med-Kits). The Energy Drink, The Pain Killers and the Adrenaline Shot. All three of them give you different amounts of health back so let’s take a look at them.
- Energy Drink: This fills your boost bar to 40%. This in total restores 23 HP to your character
- Pain Killers: This fills your boost bar to 60%. This in total restores 40HP to your character
- Adrenaline Syringe: This fills your boost bar to 100%. This in total restores 86 HP to your character along with a movement boost for 2 minutes.
The Blue Zone has a total of 9 circles, with the 9th one being the final circle. Each circle does a set amount of damage per second which you could use to your advantage so let’s see the data.
- 1st Circle: 0.4 Damage/Sec
- 2nd Circle: 0.6 Damage/Sec
- 3rd Circle: 0.8 Damage/Sec
- 4th Circle: 1 Damage/Sec
- 5th Circle: 3 Damage/Sec
- 6th Circle: 5 Damage/Sec
- 7th Circle: 8 Damage/Sec
- 8th Circle: 11 Damage/Sec
- Final Circle: 14 Damage/Sec
Muzzle Attachments: Compensator, Flash Hider and Supressor
There are 3 types of muzzle attachments for your SMGs and AR’s muzzle, namely the Compensator, the Flash Hider, and the Suppressor. If you’re confused as to which one to use and when this will hopefully help you.
- Suppressor: The Suppressor muffles the sound of gunshots and completely hides the muzzle flash when you fire your gun. This makes it harder for enemies to pinpoint your location.
Weapons that you should use the Suppressor on are as follows: Kar98k, M24, AWM, M16, SCAR-L, M416, Gorza and the Mini-14.
- Compensator: This helps reduce weapon recoil pattern by 25% which can make certain weapons-usable like the AKM. It also has further Horizontal and Vertical Recoil reduction which varies from Snipers to ARs and SMGs.
Weapons that you should use the Compensator on are as follows: Uzi, UMP, Vector, AKM, SKS, Mk14 and Mini-14.
- Flash Hider: The Flash Hider’s main job is to remove the muzzle flash from your weapon but it does not completely hide it. It does help reduce all weapon recoil by 10% so there’s that. If you have either of the above two attachments, they tend to make the Flash Hider redundant so stick with those.
That’s a bit of information regarding some of the game mechanics, if you’d like to see more such mechanics broken down, let us know. If you’d like tips about the game, check out the links below.
Click here to participate in tournaments and catch up with the latest in the world of videogames and eSports. While you’re at it, why not become a member of the GamingMonk community to partake in discussions, tournaments and so much more.