PUBG Mobile Tips To Improve Your Game Sense
PUBG Mobile’s popularity keeps on rising and with so many players competing against each other, you will need every advantage you can get. So, here’s 3 tips to help you improve your game sense and get an edge over your opponents.
Stay in Cover as much as you can
- Now, this seems like an obvious one but people tend to forget this. If you’re new, you’ll most probably be playing in Bronze where most of your enemies are AI so you will get pretty confident as you rake up the wins and kills but it will also spoil your game sense a bit as you start to face off against better human players.
- Always try to be near cover, especially when engaging an enemy as this will give you some breathing room and a place to retreat to in case you are surprised by their presence. If there’s nothing nearby, trees and bushes are your friends, otherwise, try to stick with a bigger and better cover like buildings.
Improve your Crosshair Placement
- This is a tough one to coach but your crosshair should always be in a position where you think the enemy’s head will be. Adjust this for different angles that you may encounter in the varied terrain of the maps.
- If you’re peeking a corner, aim at the edge of the wall so that when you start to peek it with a wide peek running peek, you won’t have to move your crosshair much and will have an advantage. Anticipate where the head will be of the enemy and keep your crosshair there, with practice this alone can improve your skills tremendously.
Don’t be afraid to Camp
- A lot of people get triggered if you camp(stay in one sport waiting for enemies) but you gotta do whatever you can to survive. This is super important if you’re playing alone and can only watch a single angle.
- Don’t stick to a spot though for too long because if you’re outside the circle then you might have to rush which will leave you vulnerable. When you’re in a good part of the circle, have good loot, that’s when you should play the waiting game and just wait for the numbers to dwindle down and take out unsuspecting foes. Getting kills is cool but winning is cooler so prioritize the latter, always.
That’s just 3 tips related to improving your overall game sense and help you get an edge over other people. Stay tuned for more tips and tricks to help you get better at games and if you’d like more PUBG Mobile tips, check out the links below.
Click here to participate in tournaments and catch up with the latest in the world of videogames and eSports. While you’re at it, why not become a member of the GamingMonk community to partake in discussions, tournaments and so much more.