Override: Mech City Brawl Announced for PS4, Xbox One and PC
Publisher Modus Games, with developer The Balance today announce Override: Mech City Brawl, a 3D mech-based party brawler coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on December 4, 2018.
Pilot your very own mech and pit them against other enormous robots in fully-destructible arenas modeled after real world locations like San Francisco, Egypt, Mexico, and Japan.
Override: Mech City Brawl will launch with a total of 12 different mechs to pilot, all with their own play style and specialty moves. Once you’ve selected your mech, you can customise it with a range of unlockable accessories and skins in The Garage. If you’re going to smash your way through cities, you might as well look good doing it!
A Closed Beta is taking place August 10-12, 2018. You can sign up at overridegame.com.
• Supercharged Mechs – Pilot 12 outrageous mechs of epic, skyscraper-sized proportions, each with diverse fighting styles and unique skills.
• Real World Locations – Destroy 3D arenas modeled after actual cities and countries, including Tokyo, Egypt, San Francisco, and Mexico.
• Party Co-Op – Gather 2 to 4 friends to engage in party co-op where each player is responsible for one part of a towering mech.
• The Garage – Customize your mechs in the Garage, changing their accessories and skins to create your own unique style.
• Multiple Game Modes – Challenge other players in local and online Versus and Co-Op modes and experience Override’s story in a single-player campaign.
Looking for more news? Click here to catch up with the latest in the world of videogames and eSports and while you’re at it, why not become a member of the Gaming Monk community to partake in discussions, tournaments and so much more.