Medabots S: Unlimited Nova Launches January 23, 2020
The first smartphone game app in the Medarot series is finally here!
Three-versus-three command selection robot “Robattles.” Let’s experience with smartphone!
- The familiar three-versus-three command battle system in the Medarot series is now available on smartphones.
- Further customization functions!
- Enjoy an original game scenario!
- Characters from past series will continue to participate!
- Collect parts and medals in various ways!
- Parts and medals are set based on roles and compatibility.
- Many combinations! Composition according to strategy is important.
- A new training function has been added to the parts!
- You can train your favorite parts.
- Command Battle System
- Three-versus-three robot battles.
- When you select an option based on each part, the medarot that receives the instruction will start running.
- When the central active line is reached, the technique is activated!
- The victory condition is to destroy the head part of the opponent’s leader medarot!
- Proceed through the original quest unique to this game using your own medarot!
Medarots are friendly robots developed by Medarotsha. Medarots are completed by attaching four parts: the head, right arm, left arm, and leg, to the tympet, which is the framework, and incorporating the medal that becomes the brain. It is about one meter in length and is a unique robot with intelligence and intention equal to or greater than humans.
It became popular because of the ease of customizing by replacing parts and the convenience of buying at a convenience store.
It rapidly spread with the boom of “Robattles,” a game where you can fight between medarots.
Looking for more news? Click here to catch up with the latest in the world of videogames and eSports and while you’re at it, why not become a member of the GamingMonk community to partake in discussions, tournaments and so much more.