Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 — Operation Apocalypse Z Released
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 is about to go all in with the zombies with the new game update, Operation Apocalypse Z.
The new update has tons of content including the zombies story mode as the Aether story continues in “Alpha Omega”.
Following the events of “Classified” and “Blood of the Dead”, the Primis and Ultimis crews travel to a secret Broken Arrow facility at Nuketown. This gameplay space, which is 400% larger than “Nuketown Zombies”, features both familiar nostalgia and new elements. As the Aether story heads toward an epic conclusion, “Alpha Omega” works to unravel the mysteries of the beginning and the end.
Besides that there are updates to the multiplayer aspect with new maps being added to the game and new in-game items.
- New Specialist: Reaper
- New Game Mode: Sticks & Stones
- New Maps (Black Ops Pass):
- Der Schatten
- Havana (Black Ops Flashback)
- New Alt Map: Jungle Flooded
- New Map Updates:
- The Haunting Fog – An apocalyptic transformation to the main map.
- Alcatraz: Nightfall – The prison island under the cover of darkness.
- New Game Modes
- Quads Fog – A limited-time Quads playlist where cloudy skies hang over an ominous fog.
- Alcatraz Portals Horde – An Alcatraz game mode with more Zombies enemy types that spawn throughout the map.
- New Playable Characters:
- M. Shadows
- Danny Trejo
- 40 new Contraband stream Tiers
- Zombies-themed Specialist outfits
- New Mastercrafts and MKII Weapons
- Earnable Ultra Weapon Bribe
- + More
Looking for more news? Click here to catch up with the latest in the world of videogames and eSports and while you’re at it, why not become a member of the GamingMonk community to partake in discussions, tournaments and so much more.