Please read the rules and faqs below carefully before enrolling or playing a tournament.
All penalties in the tournament will lead to disqualification. Admin is at full discretion to avoid delays and maintain discipline.
- Arena: Downtown London Pub
- Rest of the game settings to be as default
- Q-Stick: Use the Beginners Cue stick for a level playing field
1. Potting the cue ball intentionally will be treated as unfair play and player would be disqualified. Don't aim the cue ball towards a pot.
2. Potting the balls of other players intentionally (touching the opponents ball with cue ball directly) will be treated as unfair play and you would be disqualified doing that.
3. If a player breaks illegally, report to the admin immediately.(While breaking, using full cue power is mandatory)
4. Skipping a turn voluntarily is not permitted.